If you’re looking to change jobs or willing to learn a new career that’s in a clean, climate controlled area, then we have what you’re looking for.
Kalitta Charters is looking for an independent, hardworking individual for our accessory shop.
The accessory shop is responsible for the repair and overhaul of items/accessories for company and customer owned aircraft.
Some of the duties include:
· Disassembly and assembly of various aircraft parts
· Inspection of aircraft parts
· Sand blasting and Cleaning
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must be able to work full time
· Must be service oriented and be able to maintain confidentiality
· Must be willing to learn
· One year working around aircraft preferred but not necessary.
· Medical - BCBSM PPO
· Vision - VSP Vision
· Dental - BCBSM
· AD&D company provided
· Voluntary Self/Spouse/Child Life insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Accidental or Critical Insurance
· Time off - Sick and Vacation
*Available after 90 days