The mechanic duties and responsibilities consist of and include, but are not limited to:
1. Overhaul, maintenance, inspection and repair of airframe components, powerplants, aircraft communication equipment and associated components in accordance with Kalitta Charters, LLC manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, including policies, procedures, Airworthiness Directives Bulletins and FAR 65 limitations.
2. Mechanics will be required to sign for work accomplished and Airworthiness Releases after the training required by Kalitta Charters GMM is completed.
3. The mechanic in performing his duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working conditions.
4. The mechanic may be assigned to housekeeping duties as policing his work area or repair and maintenance of company property.
5. Perform other such duties as assigned by supervisor.
Must be able to multi-task, respect / maintain confidentiality, be service oriented, be trustworthy / ethical, and be sensitive/respectful of diverse populations/cultures. Must work at a fast pace and handle stress and problematic issues well with a good attitude. There will be no relocation package for this position.
An FAA Airframe License, a driver’s license and 5 years of experience working with sheet metal on LearJet and Falcon airplanes are preferred. Must be available full-time and work overtime when required.
Blue Cross Blue Shields Medical Coverage with great rates.
401K plus match.
Short Term Disability and Life policy provided.
Apply to find out more information on all the excellent benefits available.