To process accounts payable and accounts receivable.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Record, balance and deposit public purchases or fees, donations and employee reimbursements, including maintaining spreadsheets for such billings.
- Process accounts payable, including tracking expenditures for training and budgets.
- Process bank and treasurer deposits.
- Compute timecards and enter data for fees, including investigation of payments.
- Bill other jurisdictions/agencies for fees.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Track employee accounts and encumbered accounts.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the 'core' work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and must work 36 hours each week to maintain full-time status
Medical, Vision, Dental, Aflac, Flexible Spending, 401(K) with a match. Company provided benefits; Short Term Disability, and a Life insurance policy.